A warm welcome to BritEd
We provide cutting edge advice on UK Higher Education opportunities to full fee paying international students from Southern Africa. Established in 1993, we have much experience in the field. Many people come to us through personal recommendation. Our individual approach, coupled with our ability to deliver consistently over many years, is why clients and school guidance counsellors rate us very highly.
BritEd exclusive focus on UK Universities means we know their systems intimately and thus the art of running an application to your best advantage. This comes with an intensive level of support throughout the process.
BritEd mission – To ensure our students make smart study choices for the UK. Academic reputation, entry requirements, course content, lifestyle factors, cost and geographical location are all factored into any advice provided, unless you instruct us otherwise.
BritEd trademark – An acute understanding of our client needs, followed by a decisive plan of action, plus a strategy to optimise chances of success.
Some Tools of our Trade:
- Extensive knowledge of UK Universities from the international student perspective
- Consistently excellent standards of delivery over 25 years
- Keeping up-to-date with any developments which may affect our students
- Telling it like it is and cutting through the marketing hype
- Tactics to help weigh up options carefully
- In-depth understanding of admissions procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot tricky applications
- Attention to detail and sensitivity to specific individual needs
- Integrity, wisdom and genuine caring
Add to this warmth and humour, peppered with a steely determination to do the utmost for our students, and you have the BritEd ethos in a nutshell!
If you feel inspired, please get in touch using our enquiry form. You are assured a speedy response.